Lines To Make Copper alloy strips, brass strips
Manufacturer: Sky Bluer Environmental Technology Co., Ltd
Copper Strip Rolling Mills as know cold strip mills, are precision industrial machines used for rolling copper strips or coils. A strip rolling mill uses copper and copper alloy materials to make thin strips with a consistent thickness.
As with other strip rolling mills, copper strip is passed through a number of rolling stands in a copper strip rolling mill. With the help of these rollers, the copper strip is gradually reduced in thickness as it is compressed. Every time the strip passes through a stand, it is elongated and thinned out until the desired thickness is obtained. Also, the copper strip rolling mill is often used with a wire drawing machine, so that incoming wire materials of different sizes can be processed
Strip Rolling Mill Production Line Composition
Hydraulic reversing pay-off stand→ wire drawing machine→ inlet wire guide position →strip rolling mills→ dancers #4→air knife water removal device→ on-line caliper→ on-line polishing→ straightening device→ wire takeup machines
1. Designed speed: 350 m/min
2. Shapes: Flat Wire, Flat wire with natural angle, rectangular wire, square wire, round wires
3. Input Material: copper alloys, Copper C10200 Flat, Shaped and Round Wire
ASTM B152, ASTM B747, QQ-C-576
4. Input size: Calculated according to the size of the final product
5. Rolled Strip Size Ranges:
Thicknesses: from 0.0005” to 0.010” (0.0127 mm to 0.254 mm)
Widths: up to 12.0” (304.8 mm).
The material conforms to ASTM B 152 and UNS C10200. It is also available in thickness less than 0.0005” (0.0127 mm) in widths up to 4.000” (101.6 mm) maximum.
6. Weight limit for take-up: 2.5 Ton
7. Applications: Electrical/electronic and solar applications where strength is not required. Additional applications are downspouts, gutters, roofing, gaskets, heat sinks, busbars, nails, printing rolls, rivets, transformer, commutator, etc.
1.Centralized lubrication system
2. Cooling system
3. Online laser measuring instrument for simultaneous measurement of width and thickness
4. Water removal machine
6. Wire drawing machine
7. Straightening and cutting machine
Wire Flattening And Shaping Lines Machine For Flattening Copper Wire Wire Shaping Lines For Carbon Steel Wires Flat Wire Rolling Mill Copper And Aluminum Flat Wire Drawing Machine PV Ribbon Machine With Tin Coating Lines Micro Rolling Cassettes Titanium Alloy Wire Drawing Machine Profile Wire Rolling Lines For Piston Rings Copper Strip Rolling Mill Ultra Precision Rolling Mills Flat Magnet Wire Equipment
Contact Us Today