Product description of Wire Drawing Machine for Titanium and Titanium Alloy Bars,Titanium Welding Wires
Grade of Titanium and Titanium Alloy Bars
TA1 TA2 TA3 TA4 TA5 TA6 TA7 TA9 TA10 TA12 TA19 TC1 TC2 TC3 TC4 TC20
GB/T2965 , ASTM B348，GB/T13810，ASTM F136，ASTM F67， ISO5832/2 ISO5832/11 AMS4928 MIL4911
Best Wire Drawing Machine for Titanium and Titanium Alloy Bar Wire Drawing Machine is a slender part made of Titanium and Titanium Alloy Bars, which can be used for secondary processing in construction projects, interior decoration, etc. Its advantages are light weight, high strength and beautiful appearance, and it is widely used in modern Titanium and Titanium Alloy Bars industry.
6.35 to 7.94
7.94 to 11.11
11.11 to 15.88
15.88 to 22.22
22.22 to 25.40
25.40 to 28.58
28.58 to 31.75
31.75 to 34.92
34.92 to 38.10
38.10 to 50.80
50.80 to 63.50
+0.79, − 0
63.50 to 88.90
+1.19, − 0
88.90 to 114.30
+1.59, − 0
Producing titanium wire typically involves using specialized wire drawing and rolling process. The most common method for producing titanium wire bar is through a process called "drawing" or "wire rolling." Here's how it works:
1. Raw material Titanium Wire and Titanium Alloy Bars selection: The first step in producing Titanium and Titanium Alloy Bars is to melt titanium ingots or other forms of titanium feedstock. This molten titanium bar is then cast into a solid form, often in the shape of a bar or rod. High-quality titanium rods usually have a smooth surface. If the titanium rod you choose has a very rough surface, there is no problem. The polishing machine can completely solve these problems.
2. Rolling Process For Wire Drawing Machine For Titanium And Titanium Alloy Bars: The solid titanium is typically rolled into a thinner, more manageable form, which is often in the shape of a rod or wire.
3. Wire Drawing Process For Wire Drawing Machine For Titanium And Titanium Alloy Bars: The Titanium And Titanium Alloy Bars cold rolling process for Titanium Welding Wire Drawing Machine is followed by wire drawing, where the titanium rod is pulled through a series of dies with progressively smaller diameters. Each pass through a die reduces the diameter of the wire and elongates it. This process is repeated until the desired wire diameter is achieved. The traditional process is to only use the wire drawing die for drawing. Now after our improvement of the titanium wire drawing machine, the multi-channel wire drawing machine replaces the single pass wire drawing machine. This is a technological upgrade and change of the Titanium and Titanium Alloy Bars drawing machine. Because the Titanium and Titanium Alloy Bars drawing machine uses continuous Drawing greatly improves production efficiency;The cold micro rolling cassette replaces the wire drawing die, which is a second upgrade and change in the diameter reduction method of the steel wire drawing machine. Since the principle of metal wire diameter reduction is changed from drawing deformation to rolling deformation, the process, production efficiency and product quality are completely different!it more Suitable for wire drawing applications of various steel wires and alloy wires that have high requirements on productivity and wire quality.
4. Annealing: After multiple drawing passes, the Titanium Wire and Titanium Alloy Bars may be heat-treated through an annealing process to improve its ductility and mechanical properties. Our factory produces the world's highest grade annealing equipment for titanium alloy and titanium wire industries; vacuum annealing equipment and continuous annealing equipment are available for you to choose.
5. Surface Treatment: Depending on the application, the titanium wire may undergo additional processes for surface treatment or coating. We manufacture polishing equipment for titanium alloys, titanium welding wires, and titanium wires 1-10mm, which can be used universally. We also manufacture centerless lathes.
It's important to note that working with Titanium Wire and Titanium Alloy Bars Machine Nitinol Wire Drawing Machine can be challenging due to its high melting point and reactivity, so specialized equipment and controlled environments are necessary to ensure the quality of the wire. The production of titanium wire is typically carried out by specialized manufacturers with the expertise and equipment required for handling this challenging material.
Contact Us Today